Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE HIGH FASHION PHOTO SHOOT IS TODAY!

Well, not really high fashion, more like hick fashioned: a photographer from the Rochester Magazine will be out today to take images of Bob and me in the Barn Bar.  They have asked to write an article about Bob's big adventure in webby-land  with the Barn Bar YouTube series and decided that today would be a good day to take some images of our barn. Of course, its colder then hell out there and we have less then 3 hours left to warm it up to be able to stand out there for pictures!  Well, should be fun.  I wonder if the editor will remember me from a few years back when he interviewed me for the article he did entitled, "10 (or so) Questions With...".  Madison even got photo credits for that one.  Media whore's? Nah, just really lucky and blessed.
Read the article here.  Remember - its supposed to be satire. I really wonder if he was hoping to find this granola eating, back pack-y, hippy type person because - he sure seemed a little surprised when he saw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment