Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wisdom and Fencing....

Madison - my daughter and a person with a wealth of wisdom in a 16 year old body - reminded me today, when i so eloquently complained that i wanted to write so much on my blog but never seem to have the time to sit down and compose something, said, "Mom, you don't have to write this long, drawn out entry.  It's just something going on in your life, like today 'I wore this!  Now listen to this great song while you admire my outfit!"  So there ya go!  Not every entry has to be a long, thought-provoking, deep, philosophical, essay on the meaning of life or my interpretation of it.  So, here ya go~ a short, non-enticing, boring blog entry. Enjoy!


Last weekend Bob and I finished the fencing around the dry lot for the horses.  To keep them out of the goat pasture, in which to allow the pasture i spent so much time and effort to restore to its beauty last year. But then the fencing i did last year at this time didn't hold up and they were on it all summer.  ( Oh Lordie!  there are a million stories about fencing I will share someday!) And when 6 horses are on a little bit of land, it will be pretty much destroyed within days.  But this winter - they will not!  Ha ha!  I win ~ for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment