Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THE ENERGIZER BUNNY STRIKES AGAIN!

I have been feeling so good lately!  So good that I have more energy then I have had in a long time.  I was depressed. It's winter. Its 0 outside and there's hardly any sun.  My vitamin D necessity was at an all time high. I miss my kids.  I miss the warmth of the sun on my face and a horse between my legs. I miss….

Oh well, I snapped out of it!  Or something came over me - or it's so boring being inside all the time that I just have to do something!

So I cleaned.

SHOCKING!  I know.  But I do this every winter it seems.  Like when I cleaned out the closet that winter.

So now I'm seeing a pattern.  I have patterns.  Wow.

The other day, I not only cleaned out the drawers in the kitchen that were, like, not done for what seemed like years, like the plastic container drawer, the junk drawer and the utensil drawer, I also cleaned out under the bathroom sink, my desk 'in-box', my hall closet again, the drawers in my dresser AND took a bunch of clothes to GoodWill!  Phew!  Now it's time for wine.

I didn't take before pics, that would be inappropriate for blogging.  But here's the 'after' shots:
The plastic container drawer now has room to add more.


This is what came out of the junk drawer
So it now looks like this

and I can find the utensils I need for cooking. Finally

No comments:

Post a Comment