Wednesday, January 23, 2013

SUNDAY: EGGS AND BISCUITS

It was Sunday the other day.  Oh, you probably knew that!  Silly me!  But It's winter, it's time for comfort food and in spite of my cholesterol problem, I still wanted some biscuits and eggs.  So I made some.  There.  My bad.  I believe in eating well bit I also believe in doing things in moderation.  Moderation is the key to a healthy life.  The only thing you shouldn't eat in moderation is fruits and veggies.  And Chocolate.  And red wine.

Yes, it's true: red wine and chocolate, they say it's good for reducing cholesterol and I'm stickin' to this!

Plus if you use real, farm-raised eggs, not the factory farm eggs, they have:
 1/3 less cholesterol
• 1/4 less saturated fat
• 2/3 more vitamin A
• 2 times more omega-3 fatty acids
• 3 times more vitamin E
• 7 times more beta carotene


Read more at Mother Earth News.

So there.  Take that cholesterol!


No comments:

Post a Comment