Friday, January 20, 2012

WHETHER OR NOT TO WEATHER THE WEATHER

This has been the most fabulous winter ever here in MN and rightfully so when you get days like this in January!
Remember last year at this time when it was like this out side:
and in order to be able to functionally do chores outside, I had to dress like this:
and this last week I got to do this instead:
and the ducks got to do this:
and the sun was shining like this:
But alas… it was never meant to last and now I have to dress like this:
and the snow is coming down like this:
and within a few weeks from now, I'll be dying for it to be like this:
So I can get back to doing things like this:
and this:
Which produce things like this:
and this:
and I can go to places like this:
and watch smelly, bassets run like this:
and grow pretty flowers like this:
but for now…. I will be living like this:
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment