Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GET YOURS NOW! KITTY IN A BOX FOR ONLY $19.95!

All my cats are crazy, have very different personalities and they are are very entertaining. At least they think they are.  And this is what makes me wonder about cats:  what is this obsession with containment? Why would one want to be contained?  I personally think that that is a character flaw in humans.  But for cats, I guess not because….

This is what happens when I leave a box laying around the house:
Cheeto

Oaky Dokey

Theodore Thing

Tiki

Noon

This is what happens when the cat shakes her head:













and this is what happens when I don't have a box laying around:







Containment or just plain sneaky?  You see one can hide easier when contained and not be detected when it's time to pounce!




Except for maybe in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment