Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"HON, WHY IS THEIR PLUG SPAWN IN OUR REFRIGERATOR?"

Yes, I placed my order for seeds for the garden last month and they are starting to arrive!  Yay!  I now am storing plug spawn in my refrigerator and the seeds continue to arrive every day, it seems.  Very excited about this year's plantings! I've got some new items like totally purple carrots that are purple inside and out!  A hop vine, grapes, a cherry tree, Yin Yang Beans and of course the plug spawn, which is to grow mushrooms!  Yay!  Mushrooms!  I've got a ton of old logs laying around and thought that, because we love mushrooms and only one person really sells them at market, it would be a good investment to make and product to sell.

I decided to go with seedlings this year for the tomatoes, peppers and other crops instead of growing them myself.  Much easier and they arrive when they need to be planted and all I have to do is put them in the ground. Easy, schmeezy! I like the easy button.

No comments:

Post a Comment