Friday, April 29, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO APRIL?!?!?!?!?

It's as if two weeks disappeared from April, and ya know why i can tell?  Because I upload my images onto my Mac and arrange them by date (any home images that is) and there are none in there from April 7 to the 21st!  There are images that were taken but none of the farm during that time.  I also have the funny feeling that as soon as spring arrives here, i will be so busy that uploading images and going through them will have to be put on the back burner.  I have decided though that i will be dedicated to one day a week blogging about the week's events.  I started this blog for a reason and that reason being - keeping track of our farm life.  So i best stay with it.

Update here with the pictures from last Thursday at the private concert with Pat DiNizio from the Smithereens.  Plus what else has happened?  Well stay tuned - on Sunday i will share it all!










No comments:

Post a Comment