Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17,2010

So here i am 7 years later after we started this farm and now i am really putting my effort into a blog.  I started one when we first moved here but i can't seem to remember my old login to access it.  So its easier to start anew.

But here's the glitch - i have to remember what really has happened in the last 7 years!  I have my own diaries and memories are never truly  very accurate but i think i can do it, and honestly - i think i got a really cool concept here.  We'll call it a Pulp - Reality kind of Blog.  Or maybe Pulp - Non-Fiction.  I don't know, all i know is that i have created another piece of work for myself, and as you will find out - with all my recalls of past events - I've had a lot of work these past 7 years.  Bare with me, as i learn the ways of Blogging and really making use of technology, in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment