Saturday, October 6, 2012

IT'S SPRING! AND THAT MEANS - A LOT OF WORK!

Luckily we have been blessed with a lot of good friends willing to help out.  But this also means I have been too busy to talk about it here.  I've got dozens of pictures on my cell phone and need to organize them and tell you what's been going on here. Too much!
the long list of chores/tasks/wishes/things to be done list is a page and a half!  We've gotten 4 crossed off and that's with someone else doing most of it.  I tell ya, having three jobs gets a little complicated when you have house/yard/farm work to do.

But today the horses were out helping in the garden while our friend Dustin was hauling dirt from the pasture to the garden beds to fill them.  The horses are eating up the grass because I want to put black mulch down out there so Bob doesn't have to mow nearly every day, another P.I.T.A. (pain in the ass).

We had a friend Melissa come out and rake all the leaves, and another friend Jannis came out and helped weed all the garden beds, it was nice to see her, it had been a while and we spent four hours, weeding and catching up!

No comments:

Post a Comment