Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S THE 24TH ALREADY?!??!!?

Yes, here it is the 24th and these fews weeks have flown by!  I've gotten a lot done, a lot has happened and now, i play catchup here.  But that's ok.  I love what's happening.  I knew i would slow down here with the coming of spring and summer because that's the way it goes but I'll give the update: I've got commercial work coming out of my ears!  I love it!  and new clients everyday!  So I'm off to work on all these images i've taken this month and get ready for a trip to Milwaukee:  another horse show!  Plus the beauty of this too is that our dear friends who live in Milwaukee just had a baby Sunday!  I'll get to be there to take some newborn shots and see the happy couple, so excited!

Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment