Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THE APP'S FOR CRAP! AND THE FIRST HARVEST

Yes, i got the Blogger app and i made two posts with it only to look at my phone today and notice that it is still publishing the post - from 2 days ago!  really?  So maybe that won't work.  But here's the gist of the post:

Garden harvest!  Yes, the other day i was out there and there was just a few inches of lettuce and spinach up.  I went out today and its up to like 6 inches! YAY!  The corn, pole beans and squash are looking pretty in the Three Sister's beds too.  The asparagus is coming up, finally!  But here's the first harvest of spinach and lettuce:

So tomorrow Sam, her boyfriend Mike and I leave for Milwaukee for the Badger Horse Show.  I guarantee that the garden will be overflowing with stuff when i get back. Today i put in my lovely tomato plants i started from seed.  I have Black From Tula, White Snowball, Green Sausage, Range Pear and of course, Beefsteak.  I also have to get in some of these little melons we are trying this year.
Plus today i have a photo shoot at noon, meeting at three and if the rain holds off - a date with Khrome for a pony ride!  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment