Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE SUN IS SHINING, THE SUN IS SHINING!!!

It's been about two weeks now since the sun was shining.  Or maybe it has been 6 months? At least thats what it feels like.

So when I spotted the large sunbeam laying across the office floor I got super excited and had a small moment of avarice take over me: I stole the sunbeam from the pig.  She wasn't too happy, there were a few grunts and snorts followed by a big sigh. But as resilient that that Vietnamese Pot-bellied pig is, she decided that making me her pillow was a better idea for her anyway. Ya gotta love a positive thinking pig!

And by the way - It's not very pleasant snuggling with a pig.  They have bristles.  Sharp bristles.  This is good information for everyone to know prior to having one as a pet.

But I felt bad for stealing her sunshine so I let her lay by me.

Come to think of it, pot-bellied pigs really shouldn't be living in Minnesota anyway.  They come from Vietnam!  Do you know what it's like weather wise in Vietnam?  Hot, and muggy, all the time.  I'm sure the pig wonders daily whose brilliant idea it was to bring them here to America?

Did you know there are only 18 days left until SPRING???

gotta love the Life is Good t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment