Thursday, December 6, 2012

AFTER 9 1/2 YEARS OF FARM OWNERSHIP WE FINALLY GOT THE TRACTOR!

Yes, we finally took the plunge and last week went and looked at tractors (60 month free financing is quite hard to resist)  and we went I saw it today at the store.  OMG!  I heart jumped and i lost control (internally - I didn't want those big tough mechanics to see me loose it and cry at all it's beauty), externally I kept my cool, and just drooled a little.  As we were leaving, the salemand noticed Bob eying up the John Deere hats.  So he gave him one.  He said, "Everybody wants a hat after they buy a tractor. "

It will be delivered later today and I hope I am still here to see it when it comes in.  Bob has been preparing the garage by cleaning and moving things around just so we can put her in there.  He's got ewxtra wood by the fire so we can stay warm while we sit and look at her every day.

WoW!  I've never been more excited about something is a long time!  This is WAY better then getting a new car or new wood floors in my house!

You know you are a farmer when.... tractors are more exciting the new hard wood floors. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment